2012年12月29日星期六

north face men's summit series soft shell jacket wine red in my heart

Bai Yueqing first surprised, some embarrassment, but he switched between right again relieved north face clothing hold tight: "But you do not cherish her."north face eyes the increasingly cold: "Even if I have to kill her, she is also a woman I north face you, just as her husband's brother!!! between Bai Yueqing face Dayton white, hands shook holding Showa. Lips tightly sip a sip, then said: "You put her with her disappear, and we will never forget your kindness."

"Ha ha ha ... I you are away from the country's princes from the king of the country!!! Her harem and Princess!! north face sale, you let the people of the world to laugh at me to leave the country, or to make countries mockery? Wang brother, you already have a wife, we are after all brothers game, as long as you are willing to kill her, we will be deemed to what had happened, and as before, brother! "

Bai Yueqing listen to what he said sincerely, heart pull a trace of guilt, deep look at him: "The younger brother of the king, I am sorry for you but I'd rather give up the fame of princes, to give up wealth and status, as long as her." Then, again the arms of north face on sale tightened.

没有评论:

发表评论