2013年4月14日星期日

burberry london perfume Reshaping History

"burberry sale does not require a prisoner of war, you get out of here, I changed my mind to kill you before that NTU soldiers fearfully looked at me, hesitated to take a step, it is clear that doubt I'll take advantage of when he left, open shot from behind him and I really want to open behind him on the shot, but Jiang Jie has said not to kill the prisoners of war; Michael died, Jiang Jie is burberry purses squad agent captain, I can not The listen the Jiang Jie command. finally, the NTU soldiers back disappeared in the woods, and other people besides me, invariably sigh of relief. "Jason, now what?" Jiang Jie looked at me. Although the Jiang Jie class than I, and he is now burberry purses squad captain; But since I took part in a special forces task, I became the "elite fighters" in these populations.

Not only Jiang Jie so, another squad leader as well; sergeant captain did not speak, but it was clear, he also wish I could express their opinions on the current situation. I walked back to the cabin again removed from Michael's neck contained already cold metal brand. I have this metal brand and Michael diary, in accordance with the orders of Michael to his loved ones. Drill into the forward cockpit has been distorted, a thick tree trunk piercing the chest of the driver, the driver will be like insect specimens generally died in his driver's seat. I also remove the metal brand in the driver's neck. "Michael called burberry outlet online must be safe to go back, I have to complete the command he gave me." And from transport aircraft cabin, I came out. "burberry purses follow you go." That only five remaining members of the sergeant said so.

"Well, if so, please help burberry usa turns leaning Sawaki, injured his leg and needed someone to my sniper rifle do not know when an emergency landing fell on where to go, I took Michael's rifle the head leading the way, Jiang Jie, and Moken leaning Sawaki, while another squad sergeant captain with his team in the burberry purses behind the sound of distant fighting still continued, but gradually weakened. " The attack failed, they have to retreat. "is not accidental, burberry purses Lien Chan, commander of the field air defense missiles do not know, the conveyor so sent out to die, the attack will fail not surprised." I said coldly with. "Jason, burberry purses To all the way to go back to it?" Moken asked. "Do you want the base will send transport aircraft to pick burberry purses to go back?" I could not help but laugh at yourself. "But at this rate, burberry purses back to the base may be better for a few days, burberry purses food will be enough.

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论