2013年4月5日星期五

supra society - ran towards the alley

Hee, if your grandfather when I ask you, who is this girl?supra sneakers,Willow looked at me and asked, to school? Is, of course, ... .... She says, I suddenly a hand over her mouth and whispered in her ear: supra is surrounded, at least ten people in the dark staring supra, and Kung Fu is good. Willow asked, quietly. There are lanes in front, deserted, the enemy should not be hidden, supra go ... ... I pulled willow, ran towards the alley. Alley's deep, took three turns, and still no end. Another corner, suddenly flashed five men blocked supra way, I paused, voice shouted out of the way, then punch, blow out, and this one not wavered five strong men, I just luck, but is stopped by willow. Hong Shu, how are you? Willow is clearly recognized in front of people.

Miss supra to your dad take you back. How does he know I'm Jingzhou,? I don't know, but your father was greeted with Cheng, he also agreed to let you walk out of the task. Hong Shu say that handed a letter to supra: this is the headmaster's letter to you. supra skytop to open the letter, did not explain why Willow exits the task above, just because of their parents ' requirements, agree with willow to cancel this task, performed by the I. I best understand, just because this mission too dangerous just won't let Willow do? If so, I would comfort many. Oh, sister, you really care about you, then you go back, I don't like having you with me in danger. But a man I do not trust you. Willow says or I settled down here with you before you go? Miss supra 's mission is to get you back, so ... ...

Hong Shu. Willow nodded, tears if eyes, wanted to tell supra a few words, but choking would not say. supra society and gently massage her cheeks, smiled: supra is back! With that, supra to walk away, so resolute, determined that his heart. supra walk the ancient streets, feeling abnormal boring head drooped, no mood to enjoy the scenery, just go, do not distinguish the direction, do not look at the future. Surrounded by a quiet, static and a little bizarre, is supposedly such a tourist attraction shouldn't silence, but supra not care, did not stay and continue to move forward. You are the wind shadow, right? A voice stopped supra. supra to read without looking at talking to people, foot ready to go. Was very crazy, no wonder you lose out in your hands.

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论